Join MEDA’s Preferred Treatment Provider Network
“MEDA is my professional family. It’s the place I go to feel supported in both work and in life. Without MEDA, I wouldn’t be able to do the work I’m so very passionate about!”
- Marci Anderson, MS, RD, LDN
MEDA has a diverse and growing Preferred Provider Network that includes providers and supportive specialists in the New England region who directly treat individuals with eating disorders. If you are a treatment provider with experience in treating individuals with eating disorders, we invite you to join our network and apply for membership.
Membership includes a listing on MEDA’s website, the opportunity to join a monthly peer supervision group, free trainings, networking opportunities, discounted admission to MEDA’s National Conference, advertisement opportunities for your practice, and the opportunity to receive direct referrals from MEDA.
*MEDA also welcomes applications from providers with limited experience with eating disorders who would like to learn more about specializing in this area. Once more direct clinical experience and training are obtained MEDA can begin making appropriate referrals to these professionals.
To join our network as a Preferred Provider or Supportive Specialist, please fill out and submit the appropriate application and letters of recommendation.
2014 Preferred Provider benefits include:
- Discounted admission to MEDA’s National Conference now featuring 2 1/2 days of programming, including a half day of intensive clinical training
- Opportunity for clinical consultations and supervision from a licensed eating disorder specialist on MEDA’s staff to expand your clinical knowledge or receive supervision for specific cases (additional fee required for consultation services. Contact MEDA for more information.)
- Opportunity to join a free Peer Supervision Group at MEDA
- MEDA currently maintains approximately 10 peer groups! These groups are multidisciplinary and offer an excellent opportunity for quality supervision. Contact MEDA to learn more about joining a group.
- Opportunity to attend Networking with a Purpose events
- Gather to discuss groundbreaking research and network with your colleagues Networking with a Purpose events occur approximately 3-4 times per year at MEDA’s headquarters. View upcoming events.
- Subscription to MEDA’s e-newsletters
- Listing on MEDA’s website as a Preferred Treatment Provider
- Medainc.org is one of the top search results on Google for “eating disorders.” In addition to the opportunity to be included in MEDA’s online directory to market your services, MEDA also offers the opportunity to submit and view office subletting opportunities and job openings in the field.
- Opportunity for referrals to clients
MEDA’s clinicians refer clients to providers and treatment facilities in its Preferred Treatment Provider Network. Referrals are made based on the client’s current needs, location, and insurance coverage.